FAQ & RULES
Jugle Float TCI
- Use the buddy system
- Is it CLEAR? It’s Clear! (always make sure the water below is clear before jumping off any part of the float & work as a team to keep everybody safe)
- No pushing & and running (also watch out for younger users)
- Don’t loiter on the top deck (& stay off handrails)
- Stay out of the Danger Zones (swim directly back to the float)
- Don’t go under trampolines
- No more than one person on the rope
- Hit the middle of the trampoline feet first (practice on the smaller one first)
- Don’t climb down onto trampolines
- Don’t jump over handrails use the appropriate areas
There is a weight limit of 250 Lbs. / 114 Kgs
1. Question: Where is this located?
Answer: Jungle Float TCI is located at Blue Haven Marina
2. Question: Is there an age limit?
Answer: All ages once capable of independently swimming are allowed on Jungle Float. All users under the age of 18 will need consent from a parent or guardian by signing a waiver.
3. Question: Is there a limit to the amount of people allowed on at once?
Answer: Yes, there is a limit of 43 persons on the float at one time (may differ due to Covid-19). The best way to ensure your spot is to book online.
4. Question: Is there lockers?
Answer: Unfortunately, we don’t have lockers currently. All belongings should be left in your car or somewhere safe, keys can be held at the front desk if desired.
5. Question: Can we use our own life jackets?
Answer: Yes, you are welcome to bring your own life jacket. If you don’t have your own don’t worry! We have lots in all sizes.
6. Question: Can we bring a camera or GoPro?
Answer: Yes, but if either is broken or lost it is not our responsibility.
7. Question: What types of payments do you accept?
Answer: For the time being we are only accepting Cash at the Marina. However, you can book and pay online using your Credit Card.